Hossein Faramarzi is the founder and principal of Faramarzi Law Corporation (FLC). He is a Canadian lawyer practicing Business & Real Estate disputes, ICBC & Personal Injury, Divorce & Family Disputes, Immigration & Citizenship, and Criminal Law.
Hossein Faramarzi holds a Juris Doctor of Law (J.D.) from the University of British Columbia. Prior to obtaining the Juris Doctor of Law, Hossein received his Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Biomedical Engineering. After several years of professional experience in this field, he continued his Master’s Degree in the field of Neuroscience at the University of British Columbia.
Hossein is a trial lawyer and is prepared to represent his clients in all levels of courts and administrative tribunals. He successfully represented his client in Kakavelakis v. Boutsakis case, which was one of the longest civil dispute cases in the history of British Columbia. Hossein was involved in a large number of cases and was able to obtain millions of dollars of judgments and settlements in favour of his clients.
Hossein is also involved in a number of not-for-profit organizations, and provides legal aid through BC Legal Services Society (LSS) to individuals in financial need.
- Juris Doctor of Law (UBC)
- Master’s of Neuroscience (UBC)
- Bachelor’s of Biomedical Engineering (AU)
Past and Current Memberships and Professional Activities:
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member of the North American Brain Injury Association
- Member of the International Association of Brain Injury